Saturday, November 3, 2007

Sunday - 11 / 03

Wow. So it's been a month since I've posted anything. Where to start...

Fall break was pretty awesome. I got hardly any sleep during mid-terms, and even though I haven't gotten my grade back, I'm pretty sure I failed my Art History exam... stupid slides. But back to the break lol, even though Racine Wisconsin rolls up the sidewalks uber early and there's not really anything to DO... five college kids can still make a good time of it. It was really good to get away from campus for a while.

The awesome thing is that my classes haven't even gotten back into the swing of homework, so I'm enjoying the easyness while it lasts. Call if you wanna hang out

Has anybody ever heard about rumors circulating for themselves? I'll bet everybody has... well I just thought I'd mention that I'm really tired of hearing about people talking about me who can't just talk to my face. I wonder how many people deal with this? On a more general scale: everybody understands how much it sucks when other people stick their noses in their business... so why don't people realize when they do it to other people? Please excuse my ravings, but watching people acting on self-righteous impulse and destroying relationships and ruining experiences really miffs me.
The flip side of this is it really makes me appreciate the friends I have who have proven themselves to be trustworthy... thanks guys

Shall we press on to a lighter note? I LOVE getting better grades than expected... lol, though it doesn't really inspire me to put more effort into certain, except perhaps realizing that with a little extra motivation (which has been severely lacking this year...) I could bring them up even higher

Oh baby, oh baby I'm so excited for the concert on Nov 19... As I Lay Dying, All That Remains, Haste the Day, and Through the Eyes of the Dead are ALL at the HOB. I'll probably end up buying tickets in bulk, so if you want one let me know

This is long enough, I'm done. Peace all, enjoy the weekend












Everybody, everybody, everybody livin now,
Everybody, everybody, everybody ****s,
Everybody, everybody, everybody livin now,
Everybody, everybody, everybody sucks

-
System

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm glad you enjoyed break.

...that's my visitor pass! but those were not my pants!

Cheshire Kat said...

Hey! I've got Chris on my pants!

Unknown said...

rite moar