Thursday, September 13, 2007

9/12/07

Yay! Now that the water's down I can take some rad pics

I tell ya, upper room was so great tonight. I really missed it, some of the songs were so spot on what I needed to hear

The fun we had afterward was probably almost just as needed though, certainly as memorable

I still am hoping things settle down soon... it's the beginning of the year, we shouldn't have to deal with this so soon










cyn·i·cal

-like or characteristic of a cynic; distrusting or disparaging the motives of others.

-showing contempt for accepted standards of honesty or morality by one's actions, esp. by actions that exploit the scruples of others.

-bitterly or sneeringly distrustful, contemptuous, or pessimistic.


cyn·ic

-a person who believes that only selfishness motivates human actions and who disbelieves in or minimizes selfless acts or disinterested points of view.

1 comment:

Goldfish said...

Hey, is it just my computer?... I can't see the pictures! :(