Sunday, September 9, 2007

9/10/07

Wowzers! What an incredible turnout we had for Small Group kick-off tonight. I dished out $600 and probably owe another $150! So what if that wipes out most of our budget for the semester... it's gonna be a great year. Thanks everybody

Somehow I feel like Noah's Ark was worse this year. Oh well, I'm happy for those involved, just be careful

Yeah I'm totally psyched for my new coffee beans... I really thought I'd used too few grounds this morning, but even weak, this Ubora blend is bold enough that it was still decent






You're so unpredictable and I'm so typical
I keep tearing away at the skin
To see what's underneath
I will sing a melody until the fluid starts choking me
And when my eyes are paralyzed I'll stare up at you my star
That I could never reach

-Singing Bridges (We All Fall), Matchbook Romance

2 comments:

Cheshire Kat said...

I'm glad to hear that things went so well.

Goldfish said...

WOW! You have a really good eye then! (well, actually 2 :) Very impressed! I LOVE your pictures!!!